Friday, January 27, 2017

Its all about the grey!

Its all about the grey!


1-01


H&M jeggings & cardigan
Daniel Wellington watch
Harko Detty clutch
Nike sneakers
C&A coat


5-01
2-01
3-01
4-01
6-01
7-01
8-01
9-01
10-01
11-01

Hey everyone! If youve been following me on Instagram (@saci_cfc) you might have noticed that I moved to Turkey with Erasmus. I will not post outfit posts from here, so this is probably the last one you will see of me til June. But lets talk about this outfit. Its something really simple, and honestly Ive been wearing this same look for about a week - at least the coat and trousers. 
When we received this clutch from Harko Detty, I instantly thought of my Nike Air Max. I think it looks wonderful with the grey coat and my sneakers. But I am pretty sure I am going to use it as a make up bag because I feel its so tiny for my body type. Plus, my beloved Too Faced palette fits in it perfectly! 

If you want to see my adventures, be sure to follow us on Youtube! I decided to vlog my experience here in Turkey, and I will try to post weekly. Hope you will enjoy it and stay tune! I will upload the first video on Monday! 

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,
Saci


Available link for download