Saturday, February 25, 2017

Its A Boy! Baby Boy Pinterest Board

Its A Boy! Baby Boy Pinterest Board


Its been killing me to not say anything here, or do a few baby posts, but I was wanting to wait until we knew what we were having to reveal our big news.  Its a boy!  

Its A Boy! {& Baby Boy Pinterest Board} from Blissful Roots

That will make boy number four for us, and boy number for born in October.  A slight pattern, would you say?  I do have to say its kind of cool, a bit unusual, but fun! Four boys, four birthdays, and theyll probably all be within a week of each other.  My four-year-old was born the day after my twins birthday, and Im due 9 days after that.  My twins came early, and my four-year-old was a week early, so we could be looking at all four birthdays just about in a row.  Crazy!!  But we couldnt be more excited!

Follow Brooke @ blissfulroots.coms board Baby Boy on Pinterest.

And now that we know its a boy I can start collecting ideas!  So, I have my brand new Baby Boy Pinterest Board to share with you today.  Its in the very beginning stages, but keep checking it, because I can guarantee Ill be adding to if often!

Now, I just need some help on great boy names.  Weve exhausted all of ours, and were in need!  So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

If youd like to check out all of my other Pinterest boards, just click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you found a little something worth your time.

Linking up to these parties & Savvy Southern Style.
 photo Signature4_zps147dea12.jpg

Available link for download