Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Ive been tagged! 13 Halloween Questions Tag

Ive been tagged! 13 Halloween Questions Tag


Its been a while since Ive done a good old-fashioned tag post but there are pretty fun so why not? I was tagged to answer some Halloween questions by the delightful Sylvie of Little Corp Goth Girl (who you all should definitely check out!)



My nominees are:

1. Cafe LaStrange
2. Goth It Yourself
3. Goth Gardening
4. Domesticated Goth
5. The Mutant Stomp Friends

1. Favorite Halloween song?

Have you heard Spooky Scary Skeletons by The Living Tombstone? Well, you should listen to it. Ive been enjoying it a lot lately.

2. Witch or Vampire?

Any other year I probably would have said Vampire but I think this year its gotta be Witch! Im loving witchy fashion this time of year, Ive been connecting with some of my friends over witchcraft, Im still reeling from my recent trip to Salem, Ive been falling back in love with tarot, and Ive been basing a lot of my historical independent research on witchcraft in early modern Europe... so definitely witches.

3. Favorite thing about Halloween?

The build up to Halloween is definitely my favorite part. Hearing everyone get excited about it, watching Halloween stuff crop up in storms, watching people start to decorate, hearing my little siblings jabber excitedly about what theyre going to wear. Just soaking up the season is great.

4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon?

Movie marathon! Im not much of a hardcore party person, Id rather just enjoy the spook with some close friends and watch movies (Scary or just Halloween themed.)

5. Skeletons or Zombies?

Skeletons! Although Ive re-fallen in love with The Walking Dead I think thats about the only Zombie-related thing Ive been into for years. Skeletons, on the other hand, are always fun.

6. Favorite Halloween candy?

Mmmmmmm... Butterfingers probably!

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

Tough one! A lot of movies that people think of as specifically Halloween movies I watch year round, though... I think The Craft, while not specifically one about Halloween, would probably be my favorite these days.

8. Favorite Halloween costume?

I love putting together Vampire costumes, its usually just an excuse to look extra spooky and wear my fangs and it always gets a good reaction!

9. Favorite Halloween store?

Michaels! I find the best of my Halloween stuff at Michaels every year and I usually make multiple trips (which I need to do soon...)

10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no?

I absolutely love jack-o-lanterns as a decorative piece and seeing them around but I dont get a lot of joy out of carving my own pumpkins (Im clumsy with a knife and prone to accidental injury.) Id rather just have a small decorative gourd and enjoy everyone elses masterpieces. Speaking of, have you seen this guy? Wild.

11. Bats or Black Cats?

Black cats! Really just because I cant cuddle a bat under normal circumstances and because Im slightly nostalgic for my cat Zoot back home in Maryland. Bats still hold a special place in my heart, though.

12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday?

Unquestionably yes! Its been since I was a little kid. Everything about it thrills me.

13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate?

Pumpkin spice latte! Im not much of a fan of hot chocolate these days. When I can I add a little bit of pumpkin spice mix (cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc) to my regular coffee grounds to make pumpkin spiced coffee on my own.

Again, thanks so much Sylvie for tagging me! Be sure to let me know if youre posting this tag, even if I wasnt the one to tag you! Id love to read your responses.

Available link for download