Monday, February 27, 2017

Jeesh

Jeesh


Doesnt anyone come here and update this thing? Oh, wait - that is my job. Well, since Ive died this week (wait - not dead yet), things are slow going! It seems that son number 2 had a Systemic Ear Infection. This is the one who has had tubes since he was 13 months old. The dr. thought that perhaps he has mono, but it seems that the Zithromax (ha - lelujah!) is working is miraculous wonders on his ear and his throat.

I have numerous photos to take this weekend to post for your viewing pleasure what great Secret Pals and RAOKers I have!

I need to work on a (mock)ruffles scarf for this Saturday. Im to the binding off (400+ stitches!). I still need to complete my sockapalooza socks (Im sorry Kristel!). I still want a KIRI shawl. I need to do a knit-up and evaluation for Toni.

Oh, yeah, and there are two Easter egg hunts this weekend that I will be at. One of which is indoors (thank goodnes), but the other? Dont know what she has planned for that one! And we go to two church services beginning on Easter, which means I now have to be there at 8:45 instead of 9:30 and its going to be COLD so I dont want to wear my new clothes (that Ive been wearing anyway!)

OK, so - pictures soon!

Available link for download