Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Jersey Girl!

Jersey Girl!


Hi there!
Greetings from lovely Jersey.
Bit of a mission getting here, but we did.
We have good days and growing days,
and today has been and still is a growing day!

BUT.
Mum and Dad are fine and next door.
The hotel is fab, 
right next to the marina, overlooking Elizabeth Castle.
Just watched the sun go down.


Before we all meet for our evening meal, 
I thought I would just take myself off to check in with you.

The other little issue I am having here is a diabolical signal.
Uploading photos is a PAIN,
and I am getting my knickers in a twist.
(not a pretty sight!)

So sometimes you just have to accept that time is too precious to waste it like this when we should be enjoying our holiday.
SO I have just accepted it!

Mmmmm No pics...
Let’s play with words instead.

We love a limerick don’t we....

There was an old girl on a plane
who thought she was going insane;

copy -paste the first two lines of the limerick below,
and finish it for us.

We will pick a winner next week when we are back home, and send that poet a £20 Gift Voucher.

Come on!
Get your thinking caps on!

Love and Hugs,
Barb
xxx


Available link for download