Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Its been one month Yeah! Now Share your Secrets with me!

Its been one month Yeah! Now Share your Secrets with me!


Secrets One Month Anniversary!

It has been one month today since I first sent the email out to my friends to "launch" my new blog. 
So I thought it would be fun to ask you to share your secrets with me.  Here is my problem: 
My baby just turned 2 and he still has that binky!!  I know I could "cold turkey" take it away but I really want to know some Super Mommy ways to take it away.  Something fun and cute, of course.  I need some help!  Please give me your suggesstions, ideas, things you have heard of that is creative or has worked well!
Come On Super Mommies, I need some secrets this time! 


I want to post a big thanks for all of the amazing support from everyone out there!  And a special thanks to the fellow bloggers out there who have linked, tweeted, or "featured" me!  I love blogging all of the fun Super Mommy things we do around here.  I have lots of fun secrets and collaborations that I am really excited to post soon, and I am thankful to all of you for your creativity and inspiration! 

Available link for download